Monday 22 September 2014

more ways to shop...

I am pleased to say that my shop on Not On The High Street is now live - as well as my Etsy shop!

I am still at the computer - sorting through photographs and uploading new items so more items will be added to all online shops in due course.

Here is an example of a photograph of my work before and after editing... because each photo has to be edited to crop and brighten the image for use on the web, it means that uploading new items to my shops can take a long time.





My aim is to be more active through this blog, my facebook page and websites to keep my customers and anyone interested in my work more up to date about what I do.

Bearing this in mind I will be posting soon about some private commissions I have been working on...

No comments: